Win a FREE Beer of the Month Subscription
Next Contest Coming Soon…
Do You Want a Chance to Win a FREE Beer of the Month Club & Receive Monthly Deals?
- Several chances throughout the year to Win a Beer Club
- Save $10 or more on beer of the month subscriptions
- Every holiday you’ll be aware of the latest and greatest beer of the month club discounts
- Next time you need a birthday or wedding gift you’ll have a beer club deal in your inbox
- Discover new and limited edition beer club offerings
- I’ll only send you an email around once a month
- I value your privacy and will keep your email safe
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Beer Club Guide Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least of legal drinking age in the residents state at the time of entry, and resides in a state that permits alcohol sales. Employees of Beer Club Guide.com, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Clubs of America, INC and CH International INC. Administrator: Beer Club Guide.com.
3. Timing: Registration for the Sweepstakes begins on June 3, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 16, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Registration Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Registration Period, visit http://www.beerclubguide.com/beer-of-the-month-contest and follow instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
5. Drawings: Administrators decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received, on or around the end of the Registration Period. The potential winner will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days after the completion of the drawing. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only five (5) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain unawarded. Sweepstakes prize will be fulfilled 6-8 weeks after the verification of the winner.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: a 2 month subscription to a monthly beer club provided by Clubs of America.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: a 2 month subscription to a monthly beer club provided by Clubs of America.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: a 6 month subscription to a monthly beer club provided by CH International.
ARV OF PRIZES: $370.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Francisco, CA U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. Sweepstakes Results: For a list of prize winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules contact BeerClubGuide.com at http://beerclubguide.com. Winner list requests must be received within 2 weeks of the end of the Registration Period.
Top Rated Beer Clubs
Like us on Facebook
- Thanksgiving Beer Pairings
- St-Ambroise Pumpkin Citrouille by McAuslan Brewing
- Bourgogne des Flandres Brune by Brouwerij Timmermans
- Pale Ale by Tuckerman Brewing Company
- Saranac Harvest Ale by Matt Brewing Company
- Ales (1)
- Asian Beer (2)
- Beer (8)
- Beer Ads (1)
- Beer Brands (2)
- Beer Clubs (3)
- Beer Glasses (3)
- Beer Prices (1)
- Beer Reviews (105)
- Beer Storage (2)
- Beer Tasting (1)
- Best Beers (2)
- Brew your own Beer (2)
- Breweries (1)
- Bud Light Beer (1)
- Father's Day (4)
- Food & Beer (12)
- German Beer (3)
- Health Benefits (1)
- IPA (1)
- Lager (1)
- Microbrew Beer (3)
- Microbrewery (3)
- Types of Beer (3)
- Uncategorized (17)
- Wheat Ale (1)